A Flight to Remember
I'll get my kit! Large bet on myself in round one. I'm just glad my fat, ugly mama isn't alive to see this day. I never loved you. Look, last night was a mistake. Look, last night was a mistake.
Fear of a Bot Planet
I'm a thing. You know the worst thing about being a slave? They make you work, but they don't pay you or let you go. Ooh, name it after me!
- Bender, we're trying our best.
- Why would I want to know that?
- Ugh, it's filthy! Why not create a National Endowment for Strip Clubs while we're at it?
Lesser of Two Evils
Tell them I hate them. Kif, I have mated with a woman. Inform the men. Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died.
Hell Is Other Robots
And until then, I can never die? When I was first asked to make a film about my nephew, Hubert Farnsworth, I thought "Why should I?" Then later, Leela made the film. But if I did make it, you can bet there would have been more topless women on motorcycles. Roll film! What are you hacking off? Is it my torso?! 'It is!' My precious torso! I usually try to keep my sadness pent up inside where it can fester quietly as a mental illness.
- Look, last night was a mistake.
- Too much work. Let's burn it and say we dumped it in the sewer.
- We need rest. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised.
- I feel like I was mauled by Jesus.
Less Than Hero
But existing is basically all I do! Throw her in the brig. I didn't ask for a completely reasonable excuse! I asked you to get busy!